The DolphinDB GUI is a platform where users can edit and execute programs, manage database contents, and draw graphs.
Specifically, the DolphinDB GUI allows users to:
1. Establish or modify DolphinDB server connections.
2. Generate projects by editing and managing scripts.
3. Execute scripts and monitor execution progress.
4. Review or export DolphinDB script results.
5. Manage the database. Users can browse or delete datasets and generated objects.
6. Generate charts and graphs. DolphinDB supports commonly used chart types, such as line charts, bar charts, pie charts, scatter charts, histograms, etc.